We strongly urge agencies to take an active role in helping to promote IM4Transit. The agency that signs up the largest percentage of their ridership will be distinguished with an award at the next annual FPTA conference.
- We need your help recruiting our 20,000 agency employees, plus their families and friends. The job they help save, may be their own. Please invite your employees and their families and friends to go online at IM4Transit.org and join or to go to Facebook.com/IM4Transit and click “like”. Remember, agency employees are eligible to win the 42” HDTV’s.
- Please invite your riders to join us. Here are some ideas to reach riders:
- Please help us advertise IM4Transit as public service announcements on board your vehicles, at bus stops etc. We will provide you with artwork of any specification for interior/exterior signage, rack cards, etc. Please contact Denis Eirikis for enquiries. We have a limited number of printed rack cards available.
- We would appreciate you carrying news of this campaign on your web site, social media pages, newsletter, etc. We can provide you with ready copy and links.
- Please ask your vendors to ask their employees and friends to join. We need all the numbers we can get to make the case for transit funding in Florida.
- Work with us to invite your local stakeholders such as Chambers of Commerce, MPO, elected officials, businesses whose employees ride transit, etc. to get involved.
- The FPTA is willing and able to partner with your agency on speaking engagements, media events designed to generate interest, guerrilla marketing etc. Call Denis Eirikis at 561-798-9633 or email email@example.com and let’s brainstorm ideas today.
Click here for a draft email that we invite you to send to your members. Please feel free to edit as desired or send as/is.
Click here for a sample article for your next newsletter.
Click here to download the IM4Transit logo.
Pre-designed collateral (click thumbnail for hi-res version). These are just samples, the FPTA is willing to design interior bus ads, bus wraps, or any marketing collateral you need to help involve your riders.
We want your help. Please contact Denis Eirikis at 561-798-9633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help your organization spread the word.